Environ Skin EssintiA Hydrating Clay Masque 50ml
This luxurious, creamy clay masque assists in absorbing excess surface oils and gently polishes the appearance of the skin’s surface, leaving it feeling smoother and looking more radiant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Paraffi num Liquidum (Mineral) Oil
- Hordeum vulgare (Barley) seed extract
- Assists in refi ning the skin’s texture while absorbing excess oils from the skin’s surface.
- Helps to improve the appearance of skin congestion.
- Contains vitamin E – an antioxidant that has rehydrating skin benefits
HOW TO USE
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliant or alternatively as a hydrating masque. It is gently enough to use two or three times per week.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
- Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fi ngertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
- Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as a hydrating masque:
- Apply after pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10 – 20 minutes.
- The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
- To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and gently massage the excess product on the face.
- Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
When used as an overnight masque:
- First apply your Environ evening skin regime
- Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- It is recommended as an essential for all consumers who want a gentle micro-exfoliation or a moisture boosting masque.
NOTE: Environ logo, text, graphics and photo images: All rights reserved. Used by permission.