Flawless Bride Package
- Complexion Signature Facial
- Skin Brightening Body Scrub with milk proteins and antioxidant
- Body Contouring (Fat Cavitation with RF Skin Tightening)
- 20% OFF Skin Care Products and Skin Care Supplements
- Facial – for total rejuvenation, exfoliation and reduction of clogged pores, smoothens skin texture and rehydration of the skin
- Body Scrub – total body exfoliation to bring out smooth and supple skin. This also brightens the skin, making your skin glow
- Body Contouring – reduce the appearance of cellulites and stubborn fat
Flawless Bride Package (1 session each)
Flawless Bride Package (2 sessions each)
Flawless Bride Package (4 sessions each)
How does microdermabrasion work?
The 3 methods include:
1. Exfoliation Mechanism (using a diamond tip). The diamond encrusted tip strategically glides over the treatment area providing exfoliation even in sensitive and smaller areas such as the face, as well as large areas such as the back and shoulders.
2. Vacuum Mechanism: The multi-control vacuum provides versatile suction to:
- Remove dulling dead skin cells
- Unblock pores
- Relieve clogging and congestion
- Increase circulation supporting oxygenation, nutrient delivery and accelerated repair.
3. Lymphatic Drainage: Specific gliding techniques combined with vacuum suction increase the flow and natural detoxification of the lymphatic system, aiding systemic toxin and pathogen removal.
How many treatments will I need?
Depending on your skin concerns and severity of your condition, the number of treatments required will vary. A starter course of between 5-8 treatments followed by refresher courses every few months may be required. We recommend that you come in for a skin consultation where one of our dermal therapists can determine the best ‘in clinic’ and home care regime for pre and post treatment and ongoing skin maintenance. For more dramatic results, a customised chemical peel may be combined with a microdermabrasion treatment to accelerate and prolong results.
What are the potential side effects of microdermabrasion treatment?
The lack of side effects and potentially low risk of microdermabrasion treatment is one of the reasons it is one of the most popular, non-invasive skin treatments performed in the world. Compared to other skin and cosmetic treatments, microdermabrasion has the least amount of side effects versus results and you can usually return to normal activity right away meaning little to no downtime. The most common side effects are mild to moderate redness, minor skin flaking and in some cases a mild breakout.
What are the contraindications for the treatment?
Microdermabrasion is suitable for most skin types with both men and women. In some rare cases a microdermabrasion may not be suitable if the skin is inflamed, sensitive or presents itself with rosacea. Microdermabrasion may exacerbate the condition which is why it is important to have a paramedical skin consultation prior to your treatment to determine your suitability.
Is the treatment painful?
Microdermabrasion is a very comfortable, non invasive skin treatment. Most clients feel very little to no pain during their treatment. The sensation when having a microdermabrasion treatment can be compared to that of an exfoliating scrub combined with a light facial massage.
How does ultrasonic fat cavitation work for localised fat reduction?
Fat cavitation is an advanced aesthetic equipment for breaking down adipose tissue. It represents and excellent add-on for the treatment of stubborn fat deposits that never seem to disappear despite your diet or how hard you work out. The most problematic body areas are: abdomen, flanks (‘love handles’), thighs (‘saddle bags’), buttocks, inner knees, upper arms & male breasts.
It is a natural phenomenon based on low frequency fat cavitation ultrasound. The fat cavitation ultrasound field creates bubbles in the liquid, which gradually grow and implode at certain size. The energy in the form of heat (minor effect) and pressure wave (major effect) is released. As the membranes of fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations, the effect of fat cavitation easily breaks them while sparing the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue. The result is instant inch loss.
Low frequency fat cavitation ultrasonic waves are used to produce lipolysis (liquefacation) of fat cell breaking down fibrosis and finally some content of adopocytes is matabolized by the liver and eliminated in the urine, so it is always recommended drinking plenty of water, both the day of treatment and subsequent days.
For Complexion Signature Facial and Body Scrub:
No pre treatment care are required.
For Fat Cavitaiton:
- Drink plenty of water prior to the fat cavitation treatment
- Do not have fat cavitation treatment during digestion
- Have the fat cavitation treatment after one hour of eating
For Complexion Signature Facial:
After a microdermabrasion treatment, you must ensure that you stay out of the sun and avoid heat, excessive sweating and the use of active cosmeceutical skin care for up 48 hours and use an SPF 30+ or greater every day. As part of your microdermabrasion treatment, you must also ensure that you follow the post treatment prescription prescribed by your paramedical therapist to ensure maximum results.
For Fat Cavitation:
- No caffeine for 24 hours post fat cavitation treatment
- Drink plenty of warm fluids for 24 hours post fat cavitation treatment
- Avoid foods with high protein, high in fat, high energy
- Eat food with light, not greasy or strongly flavoured
- Massage area of treatment within 72 hours
For Body Scrub:
- Please wear high SPF sunscreen daily
- Avoid sunburn