We have COVID-19 Protocols in place to help slow the spread of the virus. We have implemented strict hygiene practices to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
These measures includes the following:
- We only accept BY APPOINTMENT ONLY services, to limit the number of people in the clinic and to adhere to social distancing rules of 1.5m between customers
- We encourage clients to use our online booking system through our website when booking, rescheduling and cancelling their appointment for convenience and ensure that we are on time with our appointment schedules
- Clients will receive an email with their appointment along with our COVID-19 Protocols and safety reminders. We request that unwell clients reschedule their appointment for a later date when they have recovered from their symptoms
- We will have strict appointment times to prevent delay of appointments and avoid overlapping of clients in the clinic minimise the number of clients in the clinic at once
- We request clients to arrive 10 mins prior to their appointment to complete a COVID-19 form
- We have replaced our printed forms with digital forms
- We will check clients temperature upon arrival to ensure that they are well enough to have the treatment
- Signs are displayed at the shopfront as a reminder of COVID safety
- Clients will be requested to sanitise their hands upon arrival in the clinic
- We request contactless payment transactions where possible
These are the measures we have in place to maintain a safe environment for clients and staff:
- If staff has COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19, we request staff to stay home
- Staff to wear PPEs such as face mask, gloves and eye protection during treatment
- Staff to vigilantly wash their hand and sanitise pre and post treatment
- All towels are changed and washed after each client
- Microdermabrasion tips and tools are sterilised
- Ensuring that all surfaces such as benches, floors, equipment and tools are disinfected with high-grade spray
- Staff to follow an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised, ready for the following day’s trade
By providing clients with this information we help in the awareness of our COVID-19 Protocol and clients know what to expect when arriving at our clinic. We are hopeful that these measures will give our clients confidence and feel safe during their treatment and when visiting our clinic.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these regulations to help us stop the spread of the virus.
To secure your booking policy with us, please book through our online booking.
If you subscribe to certain package(s), further appointments should be made after your treatment or service to choose and secure your spot.
New clients should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time in order to complete required forms.
Cancellations and re-schedules must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to your booking. This will allow for another client on the waiting list to take up this appointment time.
You can re-schedule your appointment online through our online booking system.
BROKEN APPOINTMENT/LATE ARRIVALS
As a courtesy to others and and be on time with our schedule for the day, we reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or shorten your service if you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment time. We may request that you rebook your appointment through our online booking system in our website.
We try to prevent overlap of clients in the clinic to maintain social distancing rules.
Please understand that we allow time to stay and be on track for your appointment as well as those clients that follow you.
Complexion Beauty & Dermal Therapy has a no refund policy on purchases if you have simply changed your mind.
All treatments and services are not transferable to other treatments or to other individuals.
Deposits paid for all skin and laser treatments, including cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable where cancellation occurs within 24 hours of your appointment.
Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.